Need To Make A Return?
Hopefully, you love everything you have purchased, but if something does not work out, select the option that best suits your needs!
Return Eligibility Requirements
ALMOST all items are eligible for a return, please see below for exceptions & rules:
- Items must be returned unused and damage-free.
- Original tags (if applicable) must be attached & intact.
- If you feel you have received a defective or damaged item, please contact us within 3 business days of the delivery date.
How To Make A Return
- Return For An Exchange:
- We cannot provide exchanges or holds due to limited inventory. If an exchange is needed we encourage the customer to place a new order for the item(s) needed and return the other item(s).
- Return For A Refund:
- Must be postmarked within 30 days of the original order date.
- Return shipping costs are the customer’s responsibility. If using a label provided through our return portal, the customer agrees to have the cost of the shipping withheld from their refund.
- Refunds are refunded back to the original form of payment. If an order is placed using a gift card to pay partially or fully, please note that the refund will go back on to your gift card first.
- There Are Two Ways To Send A Return:
- Send back the return yourself, using whichever shipping method you prefer (address provided below) -or-
- Submit a return request (through email@example.com ) and we will e-mail a return shipping label to you.
- When Mailing A Return:
- Please ensure your items are securely packaged! We are not responsible for items that are lost or damaged during their return to our warehouse!
- Please provide either the original receipt or include a piece of paper with your name and order number in the package.
- Send returns to the following address:
- Returns are processed within 5 business days of receipt and you will be e-mailed when we process your return!
- Returns that do not meet our eligibility requirements are subject to a restocking fee (this restocking fee can vary from GHS3 up to GHS25 depending on the original purchase price of the item or items).
- If An Ineligible Item(S) Is Returned To Us:
- Returns postmarked after 30 days from the order date are subject to a restocking fee as long as these items are otherwise able to be resold (not worn, damaged, stained, etc). This restocking fee is equal to 10% of the original purchase price or GHS3/item whichever is greater.
- Ineligible returns (including returns that are postmarked after 30 days of the order date in which the customer does not wish to have a restocking fee withheld) can be shipped back to the customer at their own expense.
- We will make every effort to contact you and during this time we will hold ineligible item(s) for 48 hours from the date of the first contact. Should we not hear back within 48 hours, we will process the return with the applicable restocking fee withheld (if eligible) or donate the return to charity.
If you have any questions please Contact us